If you’re going to invest in the cost of a new car in Chicago, IL, make sure you do the same for your auto insurance. Not just any coverage will do. Your auto insurance should protect your vehicle against theft, accidents, breakdowns, and disaster damage. It should also cover you for liability claims in the event you cause an accident. Here’s how a comprehensive auto policy from NCIB Group Inc. can protect you.
When you own a new car, you can’t afford to skimp on your auto insurance. At NCIB Group Inc., we offer extensive coverage to protect you and others on the road. This coverage includes:
- Collision – covers repair costs to your vehicle if it’s damaged in a crash
- Comprehensive – protects you against auto theft and covers repair costs to your vehicle from non-collision events (bad weather, vandalism, falling objects, etc.)
- Uninsured Motorist (UM) – covers repair costs to your vehicle from hit and run or uninsured drivers.
- Liability – pays for injuries or property damage to other drivers in accidents you cause
- Roadside Assistance – covers towing costs and minor repairs if your vehicle falters during your travels.
Collision, comprehensive, UM, and roadside assistance coverage is optional in Illinois. As a new car owner in Chicago, IL, however, you can benefit from the protection this coverage has to offer. Compromising on your coverage could result in you having to pay most or all of your vehicle repairs out of pocket.
Liability insurance is mandatory in Illinois to protect others in accidents you cause. By getting as much liability coverage as possible, you can protect your financial assets against serious accidents that cause massive damage.
For more information on auto insurance or to purchase quality coverage, contact us at NCIB Group Inc., serving residents in Chicago, IL.